Our top priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our patients, customers and employees. We are profoundly committed to providing you with the safest, most dependable eye care service possible even during this critical time.
Stanton Optical and My Eyelab stores are open in select locations with telehealth eye exams to better serve your needs and provide a no doctor contact experience. All retail stores that do not offer telehealth services will be closed temporarily. Please find your nearest open store by clicking on any of the following links:
We continue to actively monitor every development from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other state and federal agencies to take the needed immediate action for your safety. As such, we have established screening measures and are continuing to follow stringent infection prevention and disinfection protocols.
Extra safety measures are being taken at each store including:
- A pre-screening questionnaire before patients are let in for an exam.
- Enforcement of municipal capacity guidelines to keep employees and patients within safe social distancing proximity.
- After the pre-testing (which includes digital photos of the front of the eye, retinal images, a screening for glaucoma as well as additional testing), a technician will escort the patient to a private, sanitized examination room for an Acuities and Refraction Exam to test for the glasses or contact lens prescription. The test is performed virtually via video-screen.
- The local remote Ophthalmologist (MD) or Optometrist then creates the patient’s customized eye care treatment plan and prescription.
- Alternative forms of dispensing will be implemented, including curbside order pick-up and order delivery options where permitted.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of our frames, exam equipment and all high-traffic areas before and after every patient, and before opening and after closing.
- Urging employees to stay home if they are sick and providing them the needed flexibility with our sick time policy.
Telehealth allows customers to receive eye care in a safe and reliable way and allows us to keep jobs in our stores. If someone’s prescription expires or has a need for prescription eyewear, we are the only provider of telehealth eye care services.
For order status, please click Stanton Optical or My Eyelab respectively. If you have a need to reschedule your appointment, please call (877) 518-5788 for Stanton Optical or (866) 286-7036 for My Eyelab. We are here to help you and your family.
Please visit the CDC’s website for additional, up-to-date information on COVID-19.
Founder and CEO